There are 2 types of Westview Dance Club memberships. A Regular Membership and an Associate Membership.
The Regular Club membership runs from September to May with a cost of $275 per couple. This membership entitles you to the following:
- 30 - fifty minute dance lessons with a certified instructor
- a 2 hour practice session each week
- a discount to all Club social and dinner dances
- special dance workshops at a reduced rate
To qualify for an Associate Club membership you must meet the following conditions:
- Members who have been in good standing for five (5) continuous years immediately prior to application for associate membership and, who, due to personal or family illness or physical disability or a commitment of at least one year to a voluntary community service, have had to forgo instructional classes.
- Surviving spouses of members or Associate members who have been in good standing for five (5) continuous years immediately prior to application for Associate Membership.
This year the Club is offering 3 options for Membership registration in the Westview Dance Club. These options are found below:
Option 2: Register By Mail
Fill out the form online, print it and then mail it by Sept. 1 along with your payment to the address below.
Westview Dance Club
c/o T Hancock
106 Karens Crescent
Oak Bluff, MB R4G 0A3
You have 2 payment options. The 1st option is to pay the full amount of $275.00 in one cheque. The 2nd option is to pay the full amount using 3 cheques as shown below. All cheques should be made out to the Westview Dance Club.
Cheque one for $95 post dated Sept. 06, 2017
Cheque two for $90 post dated for Oct. 01, 2017
Cheque three for $90 post dated for Nov. 01, 2017
Make sure that you enclose all 3 cheques with the registration form when you mail your registration form to the above address.
This option is available if you are making the full payment for a regular Westview Dance Club membership. Payment is made through the PayPal gateway using a PayPal account or a credit card.
If you are requesting an Associate Membership or want to pay by cheque then use Option 1 or Option 2.
We use the PayPal system to handle all purchases on this web site. No credit card information is stored here.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the trusted leader in online payments. It enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 173 million member accounts in 202 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Why use PayPal?
- It's free to make purchases or send money
- You can shop and pay securely
- PayPal is accepted by millions of businesses worldwide and is the preferred payment method on eBay
How do I use PayPal?
If you have a PayPal account then just enter your PayPal username and password when prompted at the PayPal login screen. Complete the transaction and you are done.
If you don't have a PayPal account and don't want to create one then you can still pay by using your credit card. When you are at the PayPal login screen select the "Pay with Credit Card" option located near the bottom of the screen.