It's late but you can still register. Choose one of the options below and register now before its too late. With late registrations there will be no makeup classes or will you be reimbursed for any lessons or practice sessions that you have missed.
There are 2 types of Westview Dance Club memberships. A Regular Membership and an Associate Membership.
The Regular Club membership runs from September to May with a cost of $275 per couple. This membership entitles you to the following:
- 30 - fifty minute dance lessons with a certified instructor (less any classes missed due to a late registration)
- a 2 hour practice session each week
- a discount to all Club social and dinner dances
- special dance workshops at a reduced rate
To qualify for an Associate Club membership you must meet the following conditions:
- Members who have been in good standing for five (5) continuous years immediately prior to application for associate membership and, who, due to personal or family illness or physical disability or a commitment of at least one year to a voluntary community service, have had to forgo instructional classes.
- Surviving spouses of members or Associate members who have been in good standing for five (5) continuous years immediately prior to application for Associate Membership.
Option 1: Register By Mail
Download the form, fill it out and then mail it as soon as possible along with your payment to the address below.
Westview Dance Club
c/o T Hancock
106 Karens Crescent
Oak Bluff, MB R4G 0A3
You have 2 payment options. The 1st option is to pay the full amount of $275.00 in one cheque. The 2nd option is to pay the full amount using 3 cheques as shown below. All cheques should be made out to the Westview Dance Club.
Cheque one for $95 with the current date
Cheque two for $90 post dated for Oct. 01, 2018
Cheque three for $90 post dated for Nov. 01, 2018
Make sure that you enclose all 3 cheques when you mail your registration form to the above address.
This option is available if you are making a full single payment for a regular Westview Dance Club membership. We accept payments made with a
We use the PayPal system to handle all purchases on this web site. No credit card information is stored here.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the trusted leader in online payments. It enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 173 million member accounts in 202 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Why use PayPal?
- It's free to make purchases or send money
- You can shop and pay securely
- PayPal is accepted by millions of businesses worldwide and is the preferred payment method on eBay
How do I use PayPal?
If you have a PayPal account then just enter your PayPal username and password when prompted at the PayPal login screen. Complete the transaction and you are done.
If you don't have a PayPal account and don't want to create one then you can still pay by using your credit card. When you are on your cart page, select the appropriate Credit Card icon located near the bottom of the screen. Fill out the required information and complete the transaction.