Late Membership Registration
It's late but you can still register. There will be no makeup classes or will you be reimbursed for any lessons or practice sessions that are missed due to a late registration.
A Regular Club membership runs from September to May with a cost of $295 per couple. This membership entitles you to the following:
- 30 - fifty minute dance lessons with a certified instructor (less any classes missed due to a late registration)
- a 2 hour practice session each week
- a discount to all Club social and dinner dances
- special dance workshops at a reduced rate
This option is available if you are making the full payment for a regular Westview Dance Club membership. Payment is made through the PayPal gateway using a PayPal account or a credit card.
We use the PayPal system to handle all purchases on this web site. No credit card information is stored here.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is the trusted leader in online payments. It enables buyers and businesses to send and receive money online. PayPal has over 173 million member accounts in 202 countries and regions. It's accepted by merchants everywhere.
Is it safe to use?
PayPal helps protect your credit card information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is never shared with the merchant.
Why use PayPal?
- It's free to make purchases or send money
- You can shop and pay securely
- PayPal is accepted by millions of businesses worldwide and is the preferred payment method on eBay
How do I use PayPal?
If you have a PayPal account then just enter your PayPal username and password when prompted at the PayPal login screen. Complete the transaction and you are done.
If you don't have a PayPal account and don't want to create one then you can still pay by using your credit card. When you are on your cart page, select the appropriate Credit Card icon located near the bottom of the screen. Fill out the required information and complete the transaction.