Covid-19 Information and Restrictions Please Read!
Based on the current Public Health restrictions, we will not be having a Registration Dance this year. All registration will be done online through the Club’s Web Site. You will find details on how to register online further down on this page.
In keeping with the Social Distancing requirements, Dance Classes may be restricted in size. This may require flexibility with members as some members may need to be moved to difference classes on different days and/or times so that classes are kept to this size.
Face covering such as non-medical masks will be required at Dance Classes and Practices. Changing dance partners at Dance Class or Practice will not be allowed. Hand sanitizer will be viable.
Dance Socials and Dinner Dances have been cancelled for the fall. Further cancellations maybe required depending on Public Health restrictions.
Check or uncheck the checkbox to get the status.
Regular Membership Registration
The Regular Club membership runs from September to May with a cost of $295 per couple. This membership entitles you to the following:
- 30 – fifty minute dance lessons with a certified instructor
- a 2 hour practice session each week
- a discount to all Club social and dinner dances
- special dance workshops at a reduced rate
Associate Membership Application
To qualify for an Associate Club membership you must meet the following conditions:
- Members who have been in good standing for five (5) continuous years immediately prior to application for associate membership and, who, due to personal or family illness or physical disability or a commitment of at least one year to a voluntary community service, have had to forgo instructional classes.
- Surviving spouses of members or Associate members who have been in good standing for five (5) continuous years immediately prior to application for Associate Membership.