The following policy has been developed with the health and safety of all members and our instructor(s) in mind. The public health principles are embedded in the policy. While some of the procedures may not be provincially mandated, it is the Club’s position that compliance to the policy will assist in maintaining the health and safety of all.
• Based on the current Public Health restrictions, we will not be having a Registration Dance this year. All registration will be done online through the Club's Web Site. You will find details on how to register online further down on this page.
• In keeping with the Social Distancing requirements, Dance Classes may be restricted in size. This may require flexibility with members as some members may need to be moved to classes on different days and/or times so that classes are kept to this restricted size.
• Personal face covering such as non-medical masks and the use of hand sanitizer will be required at all Dance Classes and Practices.
• If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19, please stay home for two weeks from the date you were in contact with the individual who has tested positive.
• If you have travelled outside of the Province of Manitoba in the last two weeks, please follow public health guidelines on self-isolating.
• Dance Socials and Dinner Dances have been cancelled for the fall. Further cancellations may be required depending on Public Health restrictions.
It is up to us, as individuals, to follow the Public Health restrictions and the Club’s Covid-19 policies to protect the health and safety of our fellow Club members, our neighbours and our friends. The survival of the Club depends on it.
I acknowledge that I have read the above (Required before you can register)
Regular Membership Registration
The Regular Club membership runs from September to May with a cost of $295 per couple. This membership entitles you to the following:
- 30 - fifty minute dance lessons with a certified instructor
- we are working to develop a practice session schedule
- a discount to all Club social and dinner dances
- special dance workshops at a reduced rate
Due to Public Health Restrictions and the circumstances that they have created some of the above entitlements may not be possible. We are working to try and find alternative solutions whenever possible.
As a result of the early end to last season classes, we are instituting a one–time reduction of 20% for the 2020-2021 dance season registration fees. This discount will only apply to returning members and associates. To receive this one–time reduction, you must be logged in with your website account when you register. The reduction will be automatically applied when you complete the registration.
Payment for registration can be done by Cheque, Credit Card or PayPal account. If paying by cheque, it should be made out to the Westview Dance Club and mailed to the following address by Sept. 01, 2020:
110 Girton Blvd.
Winnipeg, MB, R3P 0A5
Time payments are still available but only if paying by cheque. When you checkout select Pay by Cheque. All 3 cheques should be made out to the Westview Dance Club and mailed together to the above address by Sept. 1, 2020.
Cheque two for $100 post dated Oct. 01, 2020
Cheque three for $95 post dated Nov. 01, 2020
Registration has Ended